10:00 a.m. — это десять часов утра, 10+11=21
Часовой пояс Лос-Анджелеса: UTC−8, летом UTC-7
Часовой поясМосквы: UTC+4
Летнее время ( PDT – Pacific Daylight Time) заканчивается в воскресенье, 04 ноябрь 2012, в 02:00 — по местному летнему времени, и разница станет 12 часов.
This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert PDT to Moscow, Russia time and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. and done!
PDT stands for Pacific Daylight Time. Moscow, Russia time is 11 hours ahead of PDT. So, when it is it will be
Pacific Standard Time is 11 hours behind of Moscow Standard Time
So 12:30 pm 12:30 in PST is 11:30 pm 23:30 in MSK
12:30 pm 12:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
11:30 pm 23:30 Moscow Standard Time (MSK). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
12:30 pm 12:30 PST / 11:30 pm 23:30 MSK
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
End: PDT ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PDT starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP — Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT — Zona Noroeste
- -07 — basic short
- -0700 — basic
- -07:00 — extended
- -0700 — sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango — Military abbreviation for PDT
- T — short form of ‘Tango’
Time zones with the GMT -7 offset:
- MST — Mountain Standard Time
- PDT — Pacific Daylight Time
- T — Tango Time Zone
Moscow Standard Time
Offset: MSK is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Russia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MSK timezone is Moscow from Russia with population about 10.381 million people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Petersburg, Nizhniy Novgorod, Kazan, Rostov na Donu
Daylight Saving: Moscow Standard Time (MSK) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore MSK remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Moscow Standard Time remains the same
- +03 — basic short
- +0300 — basic
- +03:00 — extended
- +0300 — sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie — Military abbreviation for MSK
- C — short form of ‘Charlie’
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST — Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK — Moscow Standard Time
- AST — Arabia Standard Time
- C — Charlie Time Zone
- EAT — Eastern Africa Time
- FET — Further Eastern European Time
- IDT — Israel Daylight Time
- TRT — Turkey Time
- +03 —